Sonntag, 4. Dezember 2011

Caught in the undertow. Every step that I take is another mistake to you.

weider ein wochenende ist fast vorbei. und wieder denk ich mir: hab ich alles richtig gemacht? hab ich irgendwas falsch gemacht? war es richtig da zu sein, war es richtig mit dieser person zu reden, war es richtig diese person zu umarmen, war es richtig das zu trinken, war es richtig loszulassen und chelsea alles in die hand zu geben?
okay, ich mach mir auch riesen vorwürfe wegen ein paar zeilen die ich geschrieben habe. ja, sie haben weh getan. messer. stich, stich, ritz, ratz.

tropf, tropf. tropf, tropf.
meine tränen, kannst du sie hören?
sie tropfen auf den boden,
eine nach der anderen,
jede schwerer als der mond,
jede deine schuld.
tropf, tropf. tropf, tropf.


irgendwann gestern hab ich diese flasche gesehen... und irgendwie finde ich sie interessant

samstag... jede menge filme schauen^^ ich glaub ich habe des wochenende irgendwas zwischen 7 und 8 filmen gesehen. es wurde irgendwie immer mehr! aber der schönste war eigentlich könig der löwen. ich hab den noch nie zuvor gesehen. klingt vielleicht kindisch, aber ich mag disneyfilme. okay, ich hab auch splatter und sowas aber hin und wieder sowas ruhiges tut gut.

oh. ich hab nen creeper im taschenrechner^^
 




 und heute gibts noch. ein interessantes bild 

10 Kommentare:

  1. Woah! I'm really digging the template/theme of this blog. It's simple, yet effective.
    A lot of times it'sdifficult to get that "perfect balance" between user friendliness and
    appearance. I must say that you've done a awesome job with this.
    In addition, the blog loads very fast for me on Chrome.

    Excellent Blog!

    my page - Arthur Falcone

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I am curious to find out what blog system you're utilizing?
    I'm experiencing some small security issues with my latest
    site and I'd like to find something more safe. Do you have any suggestions?



    spelsida

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your site.
    It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more pleasant
    for me to come here and visit more often. Did you
    hire out a designer to create your theme? Exceptional work!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Thanks for finally writing about >"Caught in the undertow. Every step that I take is another mistake to you." <Loved it!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. I'm no longer positive where you're getting your info, but great topic.
    I must spend a while finding out more or working out more.
    Thanks for great info I was in search of this info for
    my mission.

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Oh my goodness! Impressive article dude! Thank you,
    However I am experiencing troubles with your RSS. I don't know the reason why I can't subscribe to it.

    Is there anyone else having the same RSS issues?
    Anyone who knows the answer will you kindly respond?
    Thanx!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Hi I am so delighted I found your website, I really found
    you by error, while I was searching on Bing for something else, Anyhow I am here now
    and would just like to say thanks a lot for a marvelous post and a all round enjoyable blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t
    have time to read through it all at the moment but I have book-marked it and also included your RSS feeds,
    so when I have time I will be back to read much more, Please do keep up
    the excellent jo.

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Hello colleagues, nice article and good arguments commented here, I am
    genuinely enjoying by these.

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. I do agree with all of the ideas you've offered on your post.
    They are very convincing and can definitely work.
    Still, the posts are too brief for novices.
    May you please lengthen them a little from next time? Thanks for the post.

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Remarkable! Its really awesome post, I have got much clear idea on the
    topic of from this post.

    AntwortenLöschen