Samstag, 24. März 2012

You're not sorry... at least I guess so

All this time I was wasting, hoping you would come around
I've been giving out chances every time and all you do is let me down
And it's taking me this long, but I figured you out  
And you're thinking we'll be fine again, but not this time around
You don't have to call anymore, I won't pick up the phone  
This is the last straw, don't wanna hurt anymore
Looking so innocent I might believe you if I didn't know  
Could've loved you all my life, if you hadn't left me waiting in the cold
And you got your share of secrets, and I'm tired of being last to know  
And now you're asking me to listen, because it's worked each time before
You had me falling for you honey, and it never would've gone away, no 
You used to shine so bright, but I watched all of it fade
This is the last straw, there's nothing left to beg for
And you can tell me that you're sorry  
But I don't believe you, baby, Like I did before  
You're not sorry, no, no, no You're not sorry, no, no, no 
No, oh, no, oh, no oh Whoa, no, no


Und da ist die Welt, sie fällt herab.
Keiner hat mich gewarnt, keiner kommt mich suchen.
Einsam liege ich da, begraben unter dem, was von der Welt noch übrig ist
Alleine
Langsam denke ich wieder
Die Dinge fügen sich aneinander
Keiner hat mich gewarnt, denn ich bin kein Verlust
Keiner sucht mich, denn ich habe nichts hinterlassen was mich vermissenswert macht
Was habe ich überhaupt getan?
Ich weiß es nicht
Schließe die Augen und hoffe auf besseres
Ein Traum überkommt mich, vielleicht der letzte
Blauer Himmel, die Sonne scheint herab
Ich spüre die warme Brise und das Gras, auf dem ich liege
Als ich den Kopf drehe sehe ich Kornfelder
Ich stehe auf
Bäume auf der anderen Seite des Weges
Ich gehe auf den Weg zu. Blicke nach links und rechts
Links das Nichts. Schwarz. Endlos.
Ich schrecke zurück. Was ich gesehen habe erinnert mich an meine Seele
Rechts geht der Weg weiter. Ein Tiger, ein Esel und einige Menschen stehen am Wegesrand. 
Und sie warten auf mich.
Ich laufe auf sie zu, doch erreichen werde ich sie nie
Denn in diesem Moment wache ich auf. 
Die Realität ist wieder zurück
Ich will weglaufen. Weg hier. Zurück zu denen am Wegesrand
Zurück zu meinen Freunden
Denn es gibt sie doch


I dreamed I was missing, you were so scared, but no one would listen, 'cause no one else cared
After my dreaming, I woke with this fear: What am I leaving when I'm done here?
So if you're asking me, I want you to know...
When my time comes, forget the wrong that I've done, Help me leave behind some reasons to be missed
Don't resent me, and when you're feeling empty Keep me in your memory,leave out all the rest
Don't be afraid, I've taken my beating, I've shared what I made
I'm strong on the surface, not all the way through, I've never been perfect, but neither have you
Forgetting all the hurt inside you've learned to hide so well, Pretending someone else can come and save me from myself, I can't be who you are


sorry, aber meine Depri-ness hat wieder zugeschlagen

Und An eine Ganz besondere Person: Wer Rechtschreibfehler findet, darf sie behalten :P <3

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen