Montag, 11. Juni 2012

One day in your life

Here we go again..
Read and enjoy, this made my day:
"Also ich würde ja keinen heiraten mit dem ich vorher nicht im Bett war. Ich mein, wenn der dann schlecht ist, hast du als Frau 'n Problem. Für die ist es ja nicht so wichtig ob du als Frau gut bist oder nicht."
-Sabse-
________________________________________________________________________________
And this beating in my chest makes me know i'm blessed, the voices that I her make me know I'm not alone. oh this is called my home, this is where i belong <3

you know this? no? then listen to "This is called my home" by We are the ocean. believe me, it's worth it ;)

Today some of my friends asked me what i wanted for my birthday. ans i was like.. presents? fuu.. don't know, but I'll think about it and tell you!!
and now.. i still don't know what i want for my birthday. haha. i guess I should have thought about that earlier, but nevermind.

so here is the ultimate What-Kind-of-presents-Amsel-would-like-List :D

I love music. nothing can go wrong if i get a cd :D
And I really really REALLY wanna have the new the rasmus lp. *______________*
or some concert cards. like.. donots. ther're going to be in Munich on october 5th
and i love movies *___*
especially "ziemlich beste freunde"
uff.. i like the stuff you can buy in claires, the fruit-stuff :D
my bathtub is my best friend. so.. dunno what it means in english, but i also like "badebomben" and "schaumbäder"
then.. there's nothing wrong about bonbons :3
but please (biatch :D)
no müller-coupons!!!! :D
everything else is allowded :*

hope this helped you a little

___________________________________________
but let's go on with the show :D
seems like my life is kinda ok again. huh, excuse me, that was a lie. it's good/great/wonderbra *___* (Jenny owns this word!!!)

The weather is kind of beautiful. sun, clouds, wind. *___* hm. i stared outside the window for about an hour again. dunno why. i don't even realize it anymore. it has become some freaky kind of ritual. but it helps. helps to survive another day alone in this room. it's cold and.. hm. dunno. i'm lonely, and I hate it. but no one of my friends asked for me to go out or meet in town. hm. nevermind.

I was make to make you smile, I was make to make you shine. *___*

Asking Alexandria... i still like them. really really like. the mix of clear voices and screams makes me shiver. especially the song "this is not the american average".

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen