Dienstag, 8. Mai 2012

I'm a freak.

I'm a punk I'm a sinner, I'm lost new beginner, I'm a thread to myself,
I'm a get armargeddon, I'm a freak I'm a liar, I'm a flirt I deny that I'm good
Then I mess it up

And sometimes I feel like I'm only one , No wonder why I've become so dumb
I get more and more strange I'm going insane I'm building it up Just to break it down
You get what you see the product of a dysfunctional family

I'm a bit suicidal, I'm my own worst rival,Trainwreck, white trash, freak, maniac, psycho
I'm a troublemaking rebel, Made a deal with the devil, I'm way past ever coming back
But sometimes I feel like, I'm not the only one, When I see why I've become so dumb

I'm not anybody, Don't you cry for me, I'm just from a dysfunctional family.

Cinema Bizarre -  Dysfunctional Family

irgendwie gibt das lied mir kraft. und ich hab echt ne macke.
renn ihm hinterher. will ihm im nächsten moment die eier pürieren.
herrgott, ich bin echt am arsch und so verlogen und alles. vielleicht sollte ich das mit den mehreren tagen in der dunkelheit ohne kontakt zur außenwelt echt mal durchziehen und mich selber mal kennenlernen und rausfinden was ich eigentlich will

ò.ó

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen